One Helluva Chocolate Festival

Happening at SM The Block, this chocolate festival is running until the 6th of November. With different varieties of chocolates from different store partners of SM The Block come the most awaited and sinfully sweetest Halloween event of the year.



Chocolate Castle 



Chocolate River


Luckily, I had a chance to glimpse this amazing event and try the chocolate-iest offering of one of the store. (And since it is still on until the 6th, I’m planning to go back. Heheh.)

This amazing event features Trip to Chocolandia, giant chocolate cupcakes, chocolate history exhibit and chocolate Tasting Extravaganza!

And to make life sweeter, on the 6th they will have M&M’s Mascot and Chocolate festival elves performance.

When I went there last Sunday, I really had a great time. There a whole lot of chocolate choices which made me gaga. From choco balls, chocolate cakes, chocolate cookies, chocolate drinks, chocolate brownies, chocolate desserts and many, many more!

Fantastically, chocolate-y awesome!




Chocolate Cake by Kitchen of Cakes & Coffee – Php500.00+






Churros con Chocolate by Dulcinea – Php72.00





Chocolate Cookie by Chocolate Chip Haven – Php120.00



Chocolate Pastries by Coffee Works



Kids and parents alike were gathered last Sunday to enjoy picture-taking at the wonderfully made Chocolate Castle and Chocolate River. Others were having fun sitting in the giant cupcakes and enjoying the free wi-fi. And some were just crazy buying different chocolate delicacies to take home.

This is really one of the best chocolate event I’ve been to, promise!
I love it! I wanna live here! Lols!



Chocolate Castle & Chocolate River



So, what are you waiting for, chocolate-lovers? Attaaaaaaaaaaaack!

And, oh, yeah, Willy Wonka was there, too. *wink-wink*




Wee!

Happy eating!

More pictures here!




2 comments

Abby said...

hey there! I went to the chocolate festival yesterday. Really tempting!!! =) lucky you, nice shots you got there. My siblings were pestering me as I use the digicam so I didn;t bother to take shots anymore. sheeesh.

Alex De Vera Dizon said...

Hi, Abby!

Thanks for droppin by! And thanks for you nice comment.

I just went there alone, and I love it there.
I just hope that next year they'll have a bigger Chocolate festival event. It'll be a lot cool.